Cell 111
PrisonButtercup Meadow
Thursday 31st of October
Dear Little Red Riding Hood
I’m very, very sorry for following
you and tricking you and your Grandma, and trying to eat you. I jumped up and scared you, that was not the right
thing to do. I just couldn’t help
it. Mum and Dad went away for a week and
I can’t cook. They did not leave any
money to buy takeaways. So I am truly
sorry for doing all those nasty things to you and your Grandma. Please get me out of this jail. It’s horrible here. Please, please, please, I’ll never ever do it
again.
From the Naughty Wolf
By Zoe
Cell Number 3000
Fairy Tale Jail
Locked Up Lane
Wolves City
Thursday the 31st of
October
Dear Little Red Riding Hood
I’m so, so, sorry for trying to munch
and crunch you up. Please forgive me I
promise I will never do this again. And
please get me out of jail, because I am dying because of my cell mates in
jail. They are so much stronger than
me. I just wanted to eat you because you
look so juicy, so does your whole entire family. Anyway I hate jail because it’s wet, it’s so
cold like a freezer and there’s no light at all. And there’s no TV! All they give me to eat is scraps.
From the big, sad Wolf
By Grace
Cell 911
Naughty Wolf Jail
Runaway Road
Tricksters Town
Thursday the 31st of
October
Dear Little Red Riding Hood
I am very, very sorry for tricking
you and your ill Grandmother and trying to eat the both of you. I did it because my parents gave me peas and
beans for tea which I do not like so I didn’t get any pudding. Now I’m in jail and all they give me is peas
and beans, YUCK! And no pudding,
ohhh! I wish I could take it back. Bye bye and just remember I’m sorry.
From Fur Evens
P.S. Please let me out of here!
By Mia
No comments:
Post a Comment