We love your jingle Room 5. We look forward to buying some cupcakes on Market Day From Room 12
great work guys, cool actions and sounds.justin and zoe
What a lovely performance ! I am looking forward to getting some cupcakes next Wednesday. by Kana
stan walker said awesome job
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
I think you did an awesome job japan kmer
love it guys I will be coming.
Well done room 5 your song is great and i am sure your cupcakes will taste as sweet as your voices do in this song! :)Sandra Duthie
i loveeeeee it!!!from meadow
We love your jingle Room 5. We look forward to buying some cupcakes on Market Day From Room 12
ReplyDeletegreat work guys, cool actions and sounds.
ReplyDeletejustin and zoe
What a lovely performance !
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to getting some
cupcakes next Wednesday.
by Kana
stan walker said awesome job
ReplyDeleteawesomeeeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteI think you did an awesome job japan kmer
ReplyDeletelove it guys I will be coming.
ReplyDeleteWell done room 5 your song is great and i am sure your cupcakes will taste as sweet as your voices do in this song! :)
ReplyDeleteSandra Duthie
i loveeeeee it!!!
ReplyDeletefrom meadow